We are always looking for people who share our passion for helping members build their finances and confidence through opportunity, knowledge and encouragement. In return, we offer employees a challenging and rewarding work environment. We are committed to maintaining an atmosphere of respect and integrity that promotes teamwork and continual improvement.
You must complete an employment application to be considered for a position with Virginia Credit Union. Applications can be obtained by:
- Creating a profile and completing the online application (preferred method). If you do not have online access, you may send us an email to request that we send an application to you
- Applying in person between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. at 7500 Boulders View Drive, Richmond, VA
If you need further assistance and/or any reasonable accommodation regarding the completion of an employment application, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to include your résumé with your application. Applications are accepted only for current openings.
Fax: (804) 323-2068
Phone: (804) 323-6000 or (800) 285-5051
7500 Boulders View Drive
Richmond, VA 23225
Virginia Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a benefits package that's among the best in the industry. Join our team and find out what makes Virginia Credit Union a great place to work and bank.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Prescription drug benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Defined benefit retirement plan
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Annual incentive program
- Tuition reimbursement for full-time employee
- Membership eligibility
- Group term life insurance
- Accidental death insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- In-house training & development
Virginia Credit Union is constantly striving to improve benefits so they are subject to change. Benefits vary based on full-time or part-time status.