With mobile deposits from Virginia Credit Union, you can snap a pic, make a deposit and save yourself a trip to the branch or the mailbox.
To get started, download our free Mobile Banking App from the Apple App Store℠ or Google Play™. Using the camera on your device,¹ simply take a photo of your check and upload it. Our mobile deposits are free,² safe, secure and available 24/7—so you can take control of your finances any time, any place.
Here's how it works
- After downloading our Mobile Banking App, log on and select the Mobile Deposit tab
- Choose the savings or checking account where you want to deposit your check
- Enter the dollar amount of the deposit³
- Important update: Sign the back of your check AND write "For Mobile Deposit at VACU" under your signature.
- Take a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check.
- Make sure the information you’ve entered is correct before you hit "Submit"
Your check information will be securely transmitted to VACU for deposit. Mobile Deposits are typically posted to your account on the first business day after the day your mobile deposit is received. Processing occurs twice daily, after 9 AM and after 3 PM on business days.
Please do not discard or void the original check for 30 days or until the deposit appears on your monthly statement.
¹Mobile Deposit is not available with first or second generation iPads.
²While Mobile Banking is free from VACU, please be aware that your mobile service provider may charge you for data plan usage. Check your plan before you start using the service.
³Individual check limit of $2,500 or less.
Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.